Summer has hit…Steps to take to Improve Learning Skills Over the SummerJune 21st, 2011
Summer has hit…Steps to take to
Improve Learning Skills Over the Summer
Here is a practical ‘down and dirty’ Action plan to Improve Learning Skills
6. Play learning games to improve learning skills … have a game day or game night each week and play learning games
Improve Learning Skills: Summer organizational tips…
1. Store the best samples of your child’s work. I keep one box per child.
2. Then, just start throwing other things away.
3. Store what you want to save for use another year, and then make a pile of items that you can give away or sell.
4. Getting rid of all of the “stuff” just sitting around will help to eliminate visual clutter and may reveal some learning items that you had totally forgotten!
5. You CAN do it. Don’t keep putting it off. Even if you can’t get it all done in one day, you can still make some progress. It’s going to be worth it! And, you’ll have greater focus so you can improve learning skills in 20 minutes a day.