The Reading Pack
Step-by-step methods to make reading easier and more enjoyable
“I’ve been homeschooling my son for 4 years and he had never picked up a book to read on his own let alone do a book report. It was such a struggle to get him to want to read or write. I have to tell you, three weeks after working with the Reading Pack and Writing Pack, we went to the library, and my son actually picked out 3 chapter books to read. In fact, he wouldn’t put the first book down until he finished it. Then he did a book report on it. This was the first time he was able to write a book report! It has been such a breakthrough for us, truly life changing. All of his skills are going up and his confidence is too. Thank you.”
Lisa C, CA
Imagine coming home to find your child enjoying reading a book. Imagine your child completing their writing assignments on their own and being proud to show you what they have written. And when you read what they have written, you know they did a good job! This really can happen. I’ve seen it happen over and over and over again. You have the opportunity to make a difference in your child’s life right now that will last them a lifetime. You have the opportunity to help your child improve reading skills, writing skills, and spelling skills today.
Improve Reading Skills
- Improve your child’s reading speed in only 5 minutes a day. See your child smile while they are reading.
- Improve your child’s writing in 10 minutes a day. You’ll be astonished at the difference in their writing after spending just 10 minutes on it.
- Help your child cut their studying time down with the 5 steps to easy studying. Watch your child using their study time efficiently and having more free time.
- Improve your child’s test scores: show them the 7 secret steps to take on test day.
- Watch your child experience the joy of learning as their test scores improve, seeing their studying has paid off.
- Help reduce your child’s homework time and regain family time. Experience your home as a haven that is stress-free from the old ‘homework headaches.’
The Bonnie Terry Reading Pack consists of five books and one game that address the 3 roadblocks to reading success.
- Five Minutes to Better Reading Skills (2 Books: a teacher’s and a student’s book)
- Addresses fluency, phonics, and multiple areas of perception
- Making Spelling Sense and Making Spelling Sense II (2 Books– Making Spelling Sense II is digital)
- Addresses phonemic awareness, encoding, decoding, spelling, and multiple areas of perception
- Ten Minutes to Better Writing and Study Skills (1 Book)
- Addresses comprehension, note taking, writing skills, and multiple areas of perception
- The Comprehension Zone (Game)
- Addresses reading and listening comprehension with multiple areas of perception
Change your child’s life…Act now and get these 2 additional bonuses if you order within the next 7 days:
You will receive the Making Spelling Sense™ video FREE PLUS one audio of Bonnie teaching you the sounds and two quick start videos. The first video has Bonnie coaching you all the way through the structure of the English language. It is invaluable to see how easy she makes spelling.
“The spelling video made all the difference in the world in getting the full benefits from working with Bonnie’s Reading Pack. It showed me both how to spell words and how to put words together. You really made spelling easy for my kids. I just keep working with the video, the spelling, the way you explain it. The kids love the video so much they watch it over and over. It really sinks in.”
Regina Adams, Rio Linda, CA
“I never knew spelling could be so easy. I always thought there were so many words that didn’t fit the ‘rule’. Now I understand the structure of our words. It is so easy. Why didn’t anyone ever tell me that before.”
Suzy Upham, Roseville, CA
As with all Bonnie Terry Learning Products, The Reading Pack comes with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
The Research Behind Bonnie Terry Learning Programs and Products
Bonnie Terry Learning and Orton-Gillingham A Comparison
Brain Research – How Bonnie Terry Learning Programs and Products Work
Reviews and Scope of Programs and Products